- Travel worldwide with equipment to cover the most stringent and immediate requirements of our clients.
- Own a variety of the latest Olympus Borescope Systems (IPLEX) with Digital Stereo measuring capability.
- Are leading the industry in respect of the equipment and inspection techniques and have a capability that leading airlines and maintenance facilities yearn for.
- Perform Borescope Inspections on most engine types in use today including auxiliary power units (APU’s).
- Perform all inspections as per client’s instructions but always strictly in accordance with the aircraft’s current maintenance manual or in certain cases the current engine manufactures maintenance/overhaul manual.
- Issue an EASA Form 1 Release to Service Certificate for serviceable engines.
- Provide clients with a DVD recording of the complete inspection, along with a detailed written report and digital images of any defects or damage found.
- Will assess any defects and make recommendations with regard to serviceability and if required will liaise with the engine manufacturer's local representative on behalf of the client (you).